2010-01-20

Getting started

I'm almost ready to start attacking my Blood Angels army revival project with increased vigor.  I've ordered a few missing bits from Games Workshop and the fiancee is building me a light-box as we speak.  I'll probably choose one unit to focus on and post updates as I make progress.  Ideally I'd like to post material that is worth reading and perhaps even useful to someone so I'll try to discuss the approach I take in some detail.

The latest Blood Angels rumours are encouraging, perhaps there is little truth in it but I certainly like the general theme of mobility that's emerging.  I've always had a thing for dreadnoughts so plenty of opportunities to include them will also be highly welcome.

I also signed up to the blogger group run by From the Warp last night and I'll be adding the logo to my site in just a moment.  Thanks to Ron for the quick response and introduction, I'll be heeding his advice and trying to dip my toes in the community waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment